Anytime Commerce, a product of e2b teknologies, is a business to business (b2b) and business to consumer (b2c) ecommerce storefront. Anytime Commerce integrates with virtually any commercially available ERP or accounting system, while online orders flow seamlessly to your backoffice order entry system for fulfillment. The advanced order management system provides secure, online credit card payments, UPS and shipping integration, and sales tax calculations. Additionally, with the unique flexibility of Anytime Commerce, users can customize their ecommerce site to match their company website; leaving the user in control of the layout, color sceme, graphics, and various elements of the storefront.
- Answers to The Most Common (and Critical) B2B eCommerce Questions
- Does Your B2B eCommerce Storefront Feature Content That Will Drive Sales?
- Those Who Ignore B2B eCommerce Risk Losing Market Share & Customer Loyalty according to New Research
- The Playbook for B2B ecommerce Success According to Forrester Research
- Study Shows B2B eCommerce Is Popular Among B2B Buyers of All Generations
- Getting Started with eCommerce for QuickBooks
- Don’t Make These 6 Mistakes With Your B2B eCommerce Solution
- Maximizing The Return on Your B2B eCommerce Solution
- Is There A Difference Between B2B eCommerce Software & Online Shopping Carts?
- Evaluating your QuickBooks Ecommerce Options
- You Dont Have B2B Ecommerce? Study Shows Your Customers Will Likely Dump You
- Business to Business Ecommerce White Paper Provides Advice for Manufacturers & Distributors Ready to Sell Online
- Study Shows Business to Business ecommerce Solutions Will Continue to Gain Popularity into 2014
- Designing a B2B ecommerce storefront that converts
- Getting your customers online:Business to business ecommerce best practices to increase customer adoption